DECEMBER 7th, 2020
For Families Not Meeting with Teachers The Week of 12/7: An Invitation to Meet Starting Next Week
Dear EQ2 Families,
Parent Teacher Conferences this year will be held virtually, and despite extending the event to the entire week, we are still unable to meet with all families Friday. We are prioritizing meetings with families whose children would benefit most from increased parental and academic support as soon as possible, and the remaining families will be able to schedule conferences starting next week.
All families scheduled to meet with their homeroom teachers have already been contacted and informed of their appointment times. Families who were not scheduled for a meeting during the week of December 7th are now invited to request a Parent-Teacher meeting at a time and day of their choosing. Please review the instructions below.
- Visit our distance learning website, www.equitasacademy2.org
- Click on the grade level page (5, 6, 7, 8) of your scholar, and find their homeroom teacher’s photo and links.
3. Click “Schedule a Parent Meeting with (name of the teacher)
- Review the teacher’s availability on the calendar, and select a meeting time by clicking on a date, and then time. All meetings will be 15-minutes. You will be asked to provide your email address, the name of your child, and the best phone number to reach you.
- Once you submit the request, an email will be sent to you with the meeting time and the teacher’s Zoom link. Clicking on the Zoom link the day of the meeting will take you directly to the Zoom meeting with the teacher.
Should you wish to talk over the phone instead of using Zoom video chat, please let the teacher know and the teacher will confirm they will call you at the scheduled time.
Lastly, should you need any assistance with scheduling a Parent-Teacher meeting, please call or text our office at 424-242-9212 and we will gladly help you throughout the process to schedule your meeting with your teacher.
Thank you for your continued support and partnership!
Wil Ko, School Director, EQ2